Tuesday, September 4, 2018

LAST MEAL AT LITTLE HENRY'S


Little Henry's, an Italian restaurant that opened in 1983 by an Asian immigrant (at least that's the story I heard; I'm unable to verify this, though)



served its last meal on Friday, August 31.


The meals weren't haute cuisine, but they were decent and affordable and the food always covered the plate.




For anywhere from $12 - 20 you got a main dish plus vegetables, a side of spaghetti or rigatoni with meat sauce, soup or salad  and bread.




Plus,if you were feeling especially flush, you could buy a bottle of the house wine for $15. 


Diners at Little Henry's

It's last day was Friday, August 31. When I asked why they were closing, and was told that they were retiring.






I have no idea what's next for the restaurant itself, or the building on the corner of Post and Larkin, but I do know that Little Henry's will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment