Thursday, November 1, 2018

UPDATED NEIGHBORHOOD HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS 2018


No sooner do I post a blog bemoaning the dearth of Halloween decorations in my neighborhood than I get out and about in the late afternoon and come across not only an unexpectedly gentle Halloween mural at the corner of Geary and Larkin




but a decorated store across the street.




I also soon realize there were more decorations ion Polk Street than I thought.
















Even a local church got into the spirit of things, 





passing out candy to passersby.

Later this morning I hear from a friend at work about how there was a Halloween block festival around Polk and Green in Russian Hill. 


So, it appears people were much more into the holiday spriti than I realized.

I really need to get out more.



No comments:

Post a Comment